Themes will be:
Summer Ready Whites & Rosé - featuring our Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Rose. We will go over Old World and New World styles, and how different the aromatic and stylistic components of these wines can be, depending on where the grapes are grown. We will also chat about the decisions that winemakers can make, both in the vineyard and in the wine cellar, and some helpful vocabulary to describe the styles that you prefer.
Classic Red Varietals - highlighting our Syrah, Merlot and our Oakville Cabernet. We will learn all about the the classic characteristics of these varietals in Napa, and how they may differ from Rhone and Bordeaux style wines in structure, aroma and taste, and the influence of oak and bottle aging.
$375 Tasting Package includes:
• 1 bottle 2017 Sauvignon Blanc, Coombsville
• 1 bottle 2015 Genny's Vineyard Chardonnay, Carneros
• 1 bottle 2017 Rosé , Napa Valley
• 1 bottle 2015 Syrah, Sophie's Block, Oak Knoll District
• 1 bottle 2014 Merlot, Maya's Block, Howell Mountain
• 1 bottle 2014 Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon
• Access to two virtual tasting sessions with Sommelier Jaclyn
• Ground shipping for just $5.00
Once your wines arrive, email us to schedule your private virtual tasting!