Featuring our Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Rose of Cabernet.
We will go over Old World and New World styles, and how the aromatic and stylistic components of these grape varietals can differ depending on where the grapes are grown. We will also discuss the stylistic influences a winemakers can have, both in the vineyard and in the wine cellar, as well as some helpful vocabulary to describe the styles that you prefer. We will explore the color, aromas, body and acidity of wines and even go over some helpful wine pairing tips for all the meals you are now enjoying at home!
Tasting Package includes:
• 1 bottle 2017 Sauvignon Blanc, Coombsville
• 1 bottle 2015 Genny's Vineyard Chardonnay, Carneros
• 1 bottle 2017 Rose, Napa Valley
• Access to a private virtual tasting seminar with Sommelier Jaclyn Zimmerman
• Ground shipping for $5.00 if purchased with the 'All about the Cab' Tasting Package